Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 5PK - Labels, Fancy
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Flowers, 3-D
Other Supplies: White & Gold Cardstock, Assorted Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Tweezers, Hot glue
- Use a computer to create and print the individual names onto white cardstock/paper before cropping using the Fancy Labels die.
- Die-cut a larger gold Fancy Label and mat together before creasing down the centre and folding in half.
- Fold a rectangle of spotty cardstock in half and attach the names/Labels.
- Die-cut the 3-D Flower from coral pink cardstock and assemble by rolling from the outside toward the centre with a pair of tweezers. Secure at the centre with a blob of hot glue and gently curl back the petals using the tweezers to create a more natural-looking bloom.
- Die-cut the foliage from olive-coloured cardstock and gently curl the leaves to add a little dimension.
- Attach the Flower and foliage to the top of the place setting.