Party Pillow Box
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Flowers, 3-D
- Sizzix Thinlits Plus Die Set 5PK - Box, Pillow
Other Supplies: Paper raffia, Typewriter stamp letter set, White cardstock, Patterned paper from My Mind’s Eye, Glue gun
- Die-cut the main Pillow Box and fold along the creases. Die-cut the separate flap and attach to the Box.
- Die-cut the tag and tab before stamping the word ‘Party’ and attach to the box using paper raffia.
- Die-cut the 3-D Flower from white cardstock and assemble by rolling from the outside towards the centre using a pair of tweezers. Secure with a glue gun and gently curl back the petals using the tweezers to create a more natural blossom.
- Die-cut the foliage and pinch each of the individual leaves to create dimension before attaching the flower and foliage to the round tag with a glue gun.