Love You Cushion Cover
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Garden Greens
- Sizzix Bigz Alphabet Uppercase Die - Sassy Serif Letter "O"
- Sizzix Bigz Alphabet Uppercase Die - Sassy Serif Letter "U"
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Flowers, 3-D
- Sizzix Bigz Alphabet Uppercase Die - Sassy Serif Letter "Y"
- Sizzix Bigz Alphabet Set 7 Dies - Serif Essentials
Other Supplies: Cream cushion, Coloured felt, Iron-on fabric adhesive, Glue gun
- Apply iron-on adhesive to the reverse of your chosen coloured felt selection, with the exception of the felt being used for the 3-D Flower.
- Die-cut lettering. Following the manufacturer’s instructions, fuse these to the cushion using an iron.
- Die-cut the foliage and position this onto the cushion; trim if necessary. When you are happy with the layout, fix into position as before.
- Die-cut two of the 3-D Flowers and spiral before securing the base with a hot glue gun. Adhere into position, again using a hot glue gun to complete your cushion.