Make yourself at home. This clever project is a welcome sight for any housewarming or party event. Move right in by following the instructions below.
Other Supplies: MDF Bird Box, Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Double-Sided Tape, PVA, Self-Adhesive Foam Pads, Self-Adhesive Pearl Effect Gems
- Cover the sides of the MDF bird box with striped paper and the roof with textured paper, securing both with double-sided tape.
- Make a hole in a piece of turquoise cardstock the same size as the hole in your bird box using a Framelits Circle die. Use a Scallop Circle die to make this into a frame and attach as indicated using PVA.
- Die-cut two branch shapes from turquoise cardstock and gently pinch the edges of each leaf to create a fold. Attach using PVA, trimming if necessary.
- Use the Bigz Flower Layers & Leaves die to create Flowers in different colors. Layer and attach with foam pads.
- Complete the bird box by decorating with self-adhesive pearls as indicated.