New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Branch w/Leaves
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles, Scallop
Other Supplies: MDF Bird Box, Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Double-Sided Tape, PVA, Self-Adhesive Foam Pads, Self-Adhesive Pearl Effect Gems
- Cover the sides of the MDF bird box with striped paper and the roof with textured paper, securing both with double-sided tape.
- Make a hole in a piece of turquoise cardstock the same size as the hole in your bird box using a Framelits Circle die. Use a Scallop Circle die to make this into a frame and attach as indicated using PVA.
- Die-cut two branch shapes from turquoise cardstock and gently pinch the edges of each leaf to create a fold. Attach using PVA, trimming if necessary.
- Use the Bigz Flower Layers & Leaves die to create Flowers in different colours. Layer and attach with foam pads.
- Complete the bird box by decorating with self-adhesive pearls as indicated.