Winter Wonderland Frame
Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 17PK - Holiday Words: Script
Other Supplies: Frame, Mirror Board, Coloured Cardstock, Self-Adhesive Gems, Craft Foil, Mount Board, PVA,Double-Sided Tape, Spray Adhesive
- Dismantle the frame and discard the glass. Cover back board with purple cardstock using double-sided tape. Reassemble the frame.
- Using pale turquoise cardstock, die-cut a snowflake and adhere into in the top right hand corner of the design using PVA.
- Cut a turquoise rectangle of cardstock and attach on an angle using double-sided tape. Attach two torn rectangles of cardstock in deep turquoise and white, again using double-sided tape.
- Using the Winter Wonderland Thinlits die, die-cut the phrase from mirror board and stick into position using PVA.
- Die-cut two swirly borders from the Christmas Trims #2 Set and stick into position with PVA as indicated.
- Use spray adhesive to adhere craft foil to mount board. With the foil against the face of the die, die-cut a Prancing Deer shape and attach to the frame edge using a foam pad.