Other Supplies: Frame, Mirror Board, Colored Cardstock, Self-Adhesive Gems, Craft Foil, Mount Board, PVA, Double-Sided Tape, Spray Adhesive
- Dismantle the frame and discard the glass. Cover back board with purple cardstock using double-sided tape. Reassemble the frame.
- Using pale turquoise cardstock, die-cut a snowflake and adhere into in the top right hand corner of the design using PVA.
- Cut a turquoise rectangle of cardstock and attach on an angle using double-sided tape. Attach two torn rectangles of cardstock in deep turquoise and white, again using double-sided tape.
- Using the Winter Wonderland Thinlits die, die-cut the phrase from mirror board and stick into position using PVA.
- Die-cut two swirly borders from the Christmas Trims #2 Set and stick into position with PVA as indicated.
- Use spray adhesive to adhere craft foil to mount board. With the foil against the face of the die, die-cut a Prancing Deer shape and attach to the frame edge using a foam pad.