Winter Scrapbook Page
Set the scene for wintertime wishes. Just follow the instructions below to start your own flurry of creativity.
Other Supplies: 12" x 12" Frame, Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Alphabet Stamp Set, Adhesive Gems, Gesso and Brayer, Twine, Decorative Flower Stamen
- Cut the dotted paper to 270mm x 270mm to use as the main background.
- Print and crop the photograph and die-cut all the separate elements, including the leafy branches, Snowflakes, Border, 3-D Flowers, Snowflake Rosette, etc.
- Before assembling the layout, apply a little white gesso to a craft sheet and roll out with a brayer. Apply the brayer to your die-cuts, giving the illusion of a dusting of snow or frost.
- Use a stamp set to print the word Princess' and trim to size.
- Start to place the separate elements, including the artificial flower stamen and twine, onto the layout until you find a harmonious composition.
- Attach all the elements using adhesive foam pads where appropriate to add dimension and decorate some of the snowflake centers with adhesive gems.
- Finally, mount the assembled layout into the frame.