Winter Scrapbook Page
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Flowers, 3-D
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Holiday Greens
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Squares
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Paper Snowflakes
- Sizzix Bigz XL Alphabet Die - Word Play
Other Supplies: 12" x 12" Frame, Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Alphabet Stamp Set, Adhesive Gems, Gesso and Brayer, Twine, Decorative Flower Stamen
- Cut the dotted paper to 270mm x 270mm to use as the main background.
- Print and crop the photograph and die-cut all the separate elements, including the leafy branches, Snowflakes, Border, 3-D Flowers, Snowflake Rosette, etc.
- Before assembling the layout, apply a little white gesso to a craft sheet and roll out with a brayer. Apply the brayer to your die-cuts, giving the illusion of a dusting of snow or frost.
- Use a stamp set to print the word Princess' and trim to size.
- Start to place the separate elements, including the artificial flower stamen and twine, onto the layout until you find a harmonious composition.
- Attach all the elements using adhesive foam pads where appropriate to add dimension and decorate some of the snowflake centres with adhesive gems.
- Finally, mount the assembled layout into the frame.