Winter Believe Journal
Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Inspire yourself to succeed! Your journey begins with a creative journal designed to record your thoughts and keep you focused on your goals.
Artist: Debi Potter, Sizzix
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 17PK - Holiday Words: Script
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Paper Snowflakes
Other Supplies: A5 Journal, Cardstock in Various Shades, Metallic Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Double-Sided Tape, PVA, Self-Adhesive Foam Pads, Self-Adhesive Gems
- Cut out a rectangle of patterned paper.
- Die-cut a Snowflake border from purple cardstock and stick this onto a slightly wider band of pink cardstock using PVA. Stick this into position using double-sided tape.
- Die-cut a Snowflake from metallic cardstock and stick this to a piece of bright turquoise cardstock using PVA. Use one of the Circle Framelits dies to cut into a circle. Stick this to a slightly larger different shade of turquoise cardstock Circle created using a larger Framelits die.
- Decorate the centre of the Snowflake using a self-adhesive gem and then adhere everything into position on the front of the journal using a foam pad.
- Die-cut the word believe' using one of the Holiday Words dies and adhere onto the front of your journal using PVA.
- Complete the journal cover by adding more gems for decoration.