Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Tattered Florals
- Sizzix Bigz XL Alphabet Die - Word Play
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles, Scallop
- Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Mini Paper Rosettes (2 Sizes)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 5PK - Tickets
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
Other Supplies: Scrapbook, Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Adhesive Foam, Adhesive Pearl Gems, Assorted Sequins, Ink, Rotary Sentiment Stamp
- Print and trim photos to size and cut all of the background elements. Create the rings of cardstock using the Circle dies.
- Add the background elements and photos to the scrapbook pages and start to die-cut or emboss all the decorative elements using ink where appropriate to add depth and contrast.
- Construct the Paper Rosettes and scrunch and curl the flower petals to add a little dimension.
- Die-cut the sentiment using the two separate alphabets and attach to the layout using a combination of glue and adhesive foam pads.
- Mount all the die-cut elements and add a smattering of adhesive gems and pearls along with a few assorted sequins.