Other Supplies: Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Self-Adhesive Foam, Tiny Self-Adhesive Pearls
- Create a tall thin white base card and add a strip of pink cardstock to the right of center.
- Cut a rectangle of green chevron patterned paper and trim the bottom into a banner before mounting onto the card.
- Use a computer to create the text. Print as many as you need and die-cut each one using a Circle die.
- Die-cut a slightly larger magenta Scallop Circle and mat together before decorating the edge with tiny adhesive pearls and mounting onto the card using adhesive foam pads..
- Die-cut the Flower and Leaf elements, decorate the center with a tiny self-adhesive pearl, mount together and add to the card.