"Embellish your life" is Dena's motto, and that’s exactly how her legion of fans – who value friendship, home, family and self-expression – live. As President and Creative Director of Dena Designs, Inc., Dena has beautifully juggled the roles of designer, businesswoman and mom while crafting a hugely successful company and lifestyle brand generating millions in worldwide sales. Her wide array of products includes home décor and accessories, greeting cards, gifts, craft items, books and more.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
This embellished headband is perfect for a small gift or as a party favor. It's so easy to make — just follow the simple directions below.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Flower Layers & Leaves
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Flowers, 3-D
Other Supplies: Plastic Headband, Fabric, Coordinated Felt, Hot-Glue Gun, Needle and Coordinating Thread
- Cut a strip of material approximately 3cm wide x 40cm long and attach one end of the fabric strip to the end of the plastic headband using a hot-glue gun. Wrap fabric around headband as indicated, ensuring that the overlapped sections are even. Secure at the other end by stitching neatly.
- Cut out various felt and fabric spirals from the 3-D Flower Bigz die. Roll each spiral from the outside inwards and secure in the centre section with hot glue.
- Die-cut fabric Leaves using the Flower Layers & Leaves die. Arrange 3-D Flowers and Leaves onto the headband, then secure with hot glue.