Recipe Card Holder
Eileen grew up in a large art-loving family. She has applied her creative thinking to all sorts of life and career events – from adjusting to thirteen military moves and raising four children to developing popular craft product lines. In 2009, Sizzix launched her first ScoreBoards™ dies, specially designed to cut and score matboard and thicker materials. Eileen enjoys working with recycled materials and "treasures" from thrift stores, or even better, those found on the curb!View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
What's on the menu? Imagine the messages, recipes and other delightful notes you can create and place into each desk tidying caddy...enough to satisfy any creative appetite!
Themes: House & Home
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Alphabet Set 7 Dies - Serif Essentials
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Flower Layers w/Heart Petals
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Christmas Trims
Other Supplies: Grey Desk Tidy, Mount Board, Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Double-Sided Tape, Pegs (Clothespins), PVA, Self-Adhesive Diamond Effect Gems, Self-Adhesive Foam Pads, String
- Cover half of the front of your desk tidy with a band of peach cardstock, trimmed to size and attached with double-sided tape. Decorate the edge with a die-cut scalloped edge created using the border die from the Christmas Trims Set.
- Attach turquoise cardstock to mount board with PVA. Die-cut the letters required and attach using a combination of PVA and foam pads to add dimension.
- Decorate rectangles of cream cardstock with letters die-cut from the Wanted Alphabet.
- Attach a band of patterned paper and a strip of grey cardstock to the decorated cream cards.
- Cut more cream cardstock rectangles and use pegs covered in peach cardstock to attach them. Decorate the pegs with die-cut Flowers embellished with diamond-effect self-adhesive gems, then tie with string.