Other Supplies: Computer and Printer, Cardstock, Double-Sided Tape, Hole Punch, PVA, Ribbon, Self-Adhesive Foam Pads
- Die-cut the Bag w/Flap and fold along the crease lines to assemble. Secure with double-sided tape.
- On the computer and printer, create the text "Home Made With." Create a circle of dashed lines around the text on the computer, or do so by hand with a colored fine-line pen.
- With a Framelits Circle die, die-cut around the printed text. Attach to a die-cut Scallop Circle that is slightly larger. Use PVA to secure.
- Make a hole slightly off center with a hole punch and thread with ribbon before knotting.
- Attach onto the assembled bag with a foam pad.
- Die-cut a small Heart and attach with a foam pad.