Homemade Treat Bag
Where Women Cook
Where Women Cook is a quarterly magazine created by its inspiring Editor-in Chief, Jo Packham. Where Women Cook celebrates extraordinary women passionate about their kitchens and their cuisine. Whether it’s culinary décor, entertaining ideas or mouth-watering food and drink recipes, Where Women Cook is a welcome spice to life. The Where Women Cook design collection for Sizzix complements all kinds of cooking with delicious designs that any taste can appreciate.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles, Scallop
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 6PK - Hearts
Other Supplies: Computer and Printer, Cardstock, Double-Sided Tape, Hole Punch, PVA, Ribbon, Self-Adhesive Foam Pads
- Die-cut the Bag w/Flap and fold along the crease lines to assemble. Secure with double-sided tape.
- On the computer and printer, create the text "Home Made With." Create a circle of dashed lines around the text on the computer, or do so by hand with a coloured fine-line pen.
- With a Framelits Circle die, die-cut around the printed text. Attach to a die-cut Scallop Circle that is slightly larger. Use PVA to secure.
- Make a hole slightly off centre with a hole punch and thread with ribbon before knotting.
- Attach onto the assembled bag with a foam pad.
- Die-cut a small Heart and attach with a foam pad.