Stack of Square Sachets
Turn the ordinary into the extraordinary! With Sizzix quilting dies as your building blocks to creativity, you can create a Square Sachets like this or anything else you can imagine!
Project courtesy of Lisa Elston.
|(6) 5" Squares||Assorted prints||Cut (6) 4 1/2" Squares|
|(3) Fat 1/8||Assorted prints||Cut (3) 1" wide Strips x LOF|
|1 package||Polyester fiberfill|
- Finished Size: 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" x 1/2"
- All seam allowances are 1/4" unless noted.
- Fat 1/8 = approximately 9" x 22"
- LOF = length of fabric
- Repeat all steps to create a second and third sachet.
Piecing the Project:
- Stitch one Square to one Strip, right sides together, pivoting at Square corners. Attach the Strip all the way around the Square, overlapping at end. (Tip: when starting the Strip, turn end of Strip raw edge under 1/4".)
- Place second Square on opposite side of Strip and stitch around.
- Before completing the Square, leave an opening large enough to stuff.
- Turn right-side-out, stuff Sachet to desired loft and hand stitch closed.