Circus Car Bib
Using fusible adhesives makes quick work of appliqué. Just remember to keep the paper backing attached until after the shapes have been die-cut. Apply this darling Circus Car die-cut to any store-bought bib or make your own using the Bigz Pro Bib die.
|Fat 1/8||Blue print||Cut (2) Bibs|
|6" x 6"||Orange print||Cut (1) Circus Car*|
|2" x 4"||Black||Cut (1) set of Wheels*|
|12" x 12"||Batting||Cut (1) Bib|
|1 package||Bias tape (double fold)|
|1 package||Fusible adhesive|
- Finished Size: 9" x 12"
- All seam allowances are 1/4" unless noted.
- Fat 1/8 = approximately 9" x 22"
- * = Adhere fusible adhesive to back of fabric before die-cutting the shape.
Assembling the Project:
- Arrange the Circus Car the on the front of the Bib.
- Heat fuse in place with an iron.
- Stitch around the shapes as desired.
- Layer the backing, batting and Bib front. Quilt by hand or machine, as desired.
- Sew the bias tape to the neck of the Bib.
- Leaving no less than a 12" tail to start and end, sew the bias tape along the perimeter of the Bib.