Petite Floral Pillow
"Embellish your life" is Dena's motto, and that’s exactly how her legion of fans – who value friendship, home, family and self-expression – live. As President and Creative Director of Dena Designs, Inc., Dena has beautifully juggled the roles of designer, businesswoman and mom while crafting a hugely successful company and lifestyle brand generating millions in worldwide sales. Her wide array of products includes home décor and accessories, greeting cards, gifts, craft items, books and more.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Flower Layers & Leaves
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Square, 4" Finished (4 1/2" Unfinished)
|6" x 6"||Pink wool||Cut (1) Medium Flower|
|6" x 6"||Yellow wool||Cut (1) Large Flower|
Cut (2) Flower Centers
|6" x 6"||Maroon wool||Cut (1) Small Flower|
Cut (1) Medium Flower
Cut (1) Flower Center
|6" x 6"||Peach wool||Cut (1) Large Flower|
|6" x 6"||Purple wool||Cut (1) Large Flower|
|6" x 6"||Green wool||Cut (3) Leaves|
|Fat 1/8||Background and backing wool||Cut (2) 4 1/2" Squares|
|1 package||Polyester fiberfill|
- Finished Size: 4" x 4"
- Fat 1/8 = approximately 9" x 22"
Assembling the Project:
- Use one 4 1/2" Square for the front of the pillow and one for the back. Set back aside for now.
- Arrange the Flowers and Flower Centers in a pleasing manner on the pillow front, layering as desired. Sew a button to each Flower Center to secure in place. Repeat until Flowers are sewn in place or the Square is full.
- Layer the pillow top and pillow back, right sides together. Pin and sew with 1/2" seam allowance, leaving an opening to stuff.
- Clip excess fabric in the corners on the diagonal. Turn right-side-out, stuff pillow to desired loft and hand stitch closed.