Other Supplies: Plain Cardstock of Your Choice, Patterned Paper of Your Choice, Adhesive Foam, Button, Embroidery Floss, Sandpaper (Fine)
- Die-cut Card base from patterned paper.
- Adhere different patterned papers to the inside of the Card so they show through the windows.
- Cut a strip of cream-colored cardstock to fit width of Card base. Emboss bottom edge of cardstock with the Beach Bum embossing folder. Tear top of cardstock to resemble a sandy beach. Adhere the embossed cardstock strip to the Card front.
- Emboss a piece of patterned paper using the Starfish embossing folder. Sand lightly and trim around shape. Attach Starfish to Card front using adhesive foam.
- Tie embroidery floss around top of Card. Embellish with button.