USA Jumbo Tag Card
Forever patriotic! Show your true colors with this all-American masterpiece. Follow your creative freedom to this unique celebration of independence.
- Paper: Ranger #12 Manila Tag, Specialty Stamping Paper
- Stamps: Tim Holtz CMS145 Americana Blueprint
- Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Vintage Photo, Faded Jeans, Salty Ocean, Tumbled Glass, Antique Linen, Scattered Straw, Fired Brick; Tim Holtz Distress Stain: Scattered Straw; Tim Holtz Distress Markers: Antique Linen, Fired Brick, Black Soot, Bundled Sage, Chipped Sapphire; Ranger Archival Ink: Jet Black
- Embellishments: Tim Holtz Word Band, Crinkle Ribbon
- Tools: Ranger Ink Blending Tool, Heat Tool; Craft Sheet; Waterbrush
- Adhesive: Liquid Glue; Foam Squares
Fold an extra-large #12 manila tag in half to create a card. Emboss the front of the card with the Rays Texture Fades. Use an ink-blending tool to apply Distress Ink to the front of the card. Stamp the American Flag and Statue of Liberty two times each on Specialty Stamping Paper. Cut out the images and detail elements using Stamp2Cut. Stamp the USA on Specialty Stamping Paper. Cut out the letters using Stamp2Cut. Color all of the stamped images and elements using Distress Ink Markers. Stamp the USA image on the card front in the lower left corner. Assemble the stamped elements and adhere them to the front of the card. Place the USA letters so that they are placed on the stamped USA image. Wrap the card front with ribbon and a Word Band embellishment.