Winter Snowflake Bag
Set the perfect winter scene with this treat of a bag. The eclips Machine and Albums, Bags & Boxes Cartridge #2 help create an unforgettable design with an artful assist from an Ink-its Letterpress Plate and a Sizzlits Die to complete the project.
Other Supplies: Cardstock, Adhesive, Button, Glitter, Glue Dots, Ink, Ribbon, Watercolor Paper
- Cut a Scallop Bag from colored Cardstock using the eclips machine and Albums, Bags & Boxes Cartridge #2.
- Fold along score lines and assemble the Box.
- Apply silver ink to the letterpress plate, carefully place a strip of white watercolor paper on top of the plate and deboss the image onto the paper.
- Remove the paper and let the ink dry.
- Adhere the strip to the front of the Box.
- Apply adhesive to a piece of white cardstock.
- Die-cut a Snowflake out of the adhesive cardstock.
- Peel away backing and apply silver glitter to the Snowflake.
- Adhere Snowflake to the front of the Box using a glue dot.
- Embellish with ribbon and a decorative button.