Other Supplies: Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Crystal Bead, Foam Dots, Glitter, Ink, Ribbon, Stamps, Velvet Leaves
- Cut a Scallop Bag from double-sided patterned paper using the eclips machine and Albums, Bags & Boxes Cartridge #2. Use the rectangle shape from the Picture-in-Picture (PIP) function and Center Point to cut a rectangular window from middle of box. Fold along score lines to assemble the box.
- Emboss a sheet of acrylic using the Floral Frame embossing folder. Trim the piece of acrylic to fit the window and attach.
- Cut strip of patterned paper to fit along the bottom of the box side and adhere in place.
- Cut a Fleur de Lis from cardstock using the eclips machine and Basic Shapes cartridge. Embellish the shape with glitter.
- Cut circle from patterned paper to fit circular sentiment stamp using the PIP feature. Stamp sentiment with ink onto circle. Adhere circle to box with foam dots.
- Attach velvet leaves and Fleur de Lis to circle. Tie a ribbon bow and attach to Fleur de Lis.
- Die-cut Fringed Flowers from patterned paper. Snip into center of smallest Flower. Form a cone shape and adhere to center of middle-sized Fringed Flower. Add third layer to the Fringed Flower. Fold petals up slightly to give dimension. Embellish center with crystal bead. Adhere to circle.
- Die-cut two Doilies from paper. Embellish with ink. Adhere to inside of bag.