New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Alphabet Set 9 Dies - Block 1 1/2" Capital Letters & Numbers
Other Supplies: Cardstock, Colored Markers, Hole Punch, Ribbon or String
The teacher will cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Cut solid Dreidel shapes from blue cardstock using the eclips machine and Holiday cartridge, and then cut them again using the shadow feature from white cardstock. Layer shapes and adhere together.
- Cut letters to spell "Happy Hanukkah" from white cardstock using the eclips machine and any Alphabet cartridge. Adhere letters to the Dreidels.
- Punch holes at the top of each shape and feed ribbon through the holes, stringing to form a banner.
- Cut Candles (pieces from the Menorah shape) using the eclips machine and Holiday cartridge.
- Add color to candle flames as desired using markers and adhere to Dreidels (see Main Photo).
- With an Original or XL LetterMachine, a Prestige Pro or SpaceSaver, a RollModel or a BigShot Pro, you may use the SureCut Dreidel and 2" Block Alphabet letters to replicate this banner.
- With an XL LetterMachine or a Prestige Pro and an Ellison AllStar Machine Cutting Pad/Prestige Adapter Pad, a RollModel, an AllStar SuperStar, a BigShot or a BigShot Pro, you may use the AllStar Dreidel and AllStar 1 1/2" Block Alphabet to replicate this banner.