Other Supplies: Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Buttons, Foam Dots, Glitter, Ink, Lace, Ribbon
- Cut cardstock to size and fold to form card base.
- Trim a piece of patterned paper to fit across the card front and adhere in place.
- Die-cut Petal Power Flower from patterned paper, ink edges and arrange on card and adhere in place. Trim away excess.
- Die-cut 3-D Fringed Flower from several colors of cardstock. Layer colors and attach. Embellish with button. Bend petals up to show dimension.
- Attach lace flowers to card front.
- Wrap ribbon around card and tie in a bow.
- Die-cut Bird from cardstock. Embellish with ink and glitter. Attach to card front using foam dots.
- Print sentiment on cardstock and trim into banner shape. Embellish with a stamp, Fold banner and attach to the card.