Hello, everyone! Anna is here.
I have a fun new Valentine's Day project to share with you today that I created with the Big Shot and Sizzix Dies: Triangle Gift Box for Valentine's Day.
All supplies are listed and linked below.
You Will Need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) (662220)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Triangle Gift Box (662596)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 2PK - With Love Envelope w/Hearts (662597)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Hearts (656334)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) (663007)
- ink pad
- glitter red cardstock
- lace trim
- foam board tape
What do you think about a Gift Box full of chocolates or surprises for this coming Valentine's Day?
These boxes are super easy to make and do not need many supplies. I also created a little video tutorial showing you how I put these together.
I used some cute dies as Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Triangle Gift Box (662596).
Firstly cut out the Triangle Gift Box (x4) on the cardstock you want to use. Once everything is die-cuted, fold along the line and glue to give the main box shape. Then decorate!
A simple but cute little gift full of love!
Learn how to make this amazing Triangle Gift Box for Valentine's Day with Sizzix Big Shot!
... Or check out the instructions below to learn how to make your own.
I hope you've enjoyed today's tutorial and you feel inspired to create your Valentine's Day boxes!