Hello, everyone! Anna is here.
This week I show you a Sloth Notebook tutorial. Cute Sloth! I made this notebook in a snap, using my Big Shot and one die set. To see how all of this is done, you can follow my step by step tutorial.
You Will Need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (Limited Edition) (Blush) (663700)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 12PK - Sloth (663596)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) (663007)
- Sizzix Accessory - Multi Tool (662875)
- Sizzix Multi-Tool Accessory - Blending Tool w/Replacement Sponge (662880)
- Sizzix Making Essential - Permanent Adhesive Roller (663474)
- Sizzix Accessory - Permanent Pens, 12PK (Assorted Colours) (663056)
- Sizzix Accessory - Embossing Powders, 3PK (Silver, Gold, Clear) (663057)
- Sizzix Accessory - Embossing Ink Pad (Clear) (663012)
- Sizzix Clear Stamps - Hello Sunshine (663602)
- notebook (Ikea)
- glitter paper
- embossing heat tool
No one ever says they have too many notebooks!
Today I am sharing a Sloth notebook tutorial, that I have created for my summer travel. A stylish sloth inspired notebook that is great for notes.
This notebook is personalised with tropical theme. I cut out the sloth and the elements using Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 12PK - Sloth (663596). Sizzix dies are so gorgeous! You will love this set of sloth-themed!
I used also the fabulous Sizzix Making Essentials, Accessory and Stamps.
If you want to do it by yourself, you only need to follow this steps. In this Papercraft tutorial, I will show you all the steps you need to take to decorate your notebook.
Stamping Technique - embossing with Embossing powder:
1- Stamp the sentiment onto cardstock using Sizzix Accessory - Embossing Ink Pad (Clear).
2- Sprinkle embossing powder Sizzix Accessory - Embossing Powders, 3PK (Silver, Gold, Clear) over stamped image while the ink is still wet. Tap off excess and return to jar.
3- Heat emboss until the powder turns glossy. Don't over heat.
Until next time, happy crafting!