You Will Need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (Limited Edition) (UK Version) (662965)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 17PK - Summer Time (662547)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 27PK - Floral Banner (662679)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK - Rosette Set (662691)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 9PK - Tags (662838)
- Sizzix Accessory - Standard Magnetic Platform for Wafer-Thin Dies (656499)
- Sizzix Accessory - Die Pick (656380)
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit (662225)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) (663007)
- Patterned papers (Crate Paper - Oasis Collection - 6 x 6 Paper Pad, Crate Paper - Snow and Cocoa - Douillet)
- Glitter Paper
- Glossy Accent
- Computer and Printer
- Foam board tape
- Double side tape
Hi all! Anna from Café Creativo here with you today.
I decided to try making my own embellishments using dies and some cardstock or patterned paper.
Scrapbooking and Cardmaking are amazing hobbies and a creative outlets. There are many embellishments to buy, but if you take a close look at how they're made, you'll notice that many are done by hand using die cuts. And you can usually do this yourself!
The great thing about make your own embellishments is that you are no longer limited to certain styles and colors, because you can have embellishments of any size, shape and design just by using dies and selecting the cardstock of your choice.
So I used my Big Shot Machine, my dies and my favorite colors.
The easiest embellishments to start with are tags. You don't even have to buy the tags. Simply die cut your tags using Sizzix Framelits Die Set 9PK - Tags (662838). Decorate your tags using some die cuts using other beautiful Sizzix die sets.
Other easy-to-do embellishments are rosettes, using Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK - Rosette Set (662691).
When it comes to fonts, your printer is your best friend as far as sentiments.
If you want to do it by yourself, then please continue to follow my step by step guide.