Happy Monday everyone, It's Anna here.
Today I'm sharing a Halloween decor piece that I put together to decorate my home. I created this one using more Sizzix items. Halloween is fast approaching! Create with me: DIY Halloween Haunted House - VIDEO !
You Will Need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) (662220)
- Sizzix ScoreBoards L Die - House Ornament (663636)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 17PK - Frightful Things (664209)
- Sizzix Accessory - Premium Crease Pad, Standard (655092)
- Sizzix Accessory - Standard Magnetic Platform for Wafer-Thin Dies (656499)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) (663007)
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape (663709)
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun (662301)
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun Accessories (663005)
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Gun Stand (662302)
- Sizzix Accessory - Glue Sticks, Clear, 12PK (662354)
- cardstock, black and white
- glitter paper, gold
- corrugated sheet
- acrylic paint, black
- ink pad, beige
- Crystal Drops (Tonic Studios Nuvo)
I replaced the top cutting pad with a crease pad so it did not cut through the fold areas on the die.
If you've never worked with Sizzix Big Shot machine, check out how easy it is in my video tutorial!