Hi all! Anna from Café Creativo here with you today to share my latest Sizzix creation.
This is a cute home decor of a toadstool mushroom. Take a look at the tutorial below to get some inspiration on how to use the new Sizzix die collection for home decor projects. Check the materials list to make this DIY frame art - Toadstool mushroom (the video tutorial is included).
You Will Need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) (662220)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Toadstools (663494)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK - Large Funky Festive (664221)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) (663007)
- Sizzix Accessory - Multi Tool (662875)
- Sizzix Making Essential - Permanent Adhesive Roller (663474)
- Sizzix Multi-Tool Accessory - Blending Tool w/Replacement Sponge (662880)
- patterned paper
- ink pad
- Crystal Drops (Tonic Studios Nuvo)
In this video, I'll take you through the process of making this DIY frame art - Toadstool mushroom! Watch the video!
Or follow the Step by Step instructions