Hi everyone, it's Anna posting today.
Here are a way to use old book for scrapbooking for Christmas. Putting this together was pretty easy, because the pages were already in there. Old books make the perfect base for creating a mini album: Christmas Altered Book Mini Album - VIDEO.
You Will Need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) (662220)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Retro Baubles (663313)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Intricate Baubles (663411)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10PK - Winter Elements (663412)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 7PK - Christmas Stocking (663426)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK - Large Funky Festive (664221)
- Sizzix Clear Stamps - Winter Phrases (663614)
- Sizzix Making Essential - Permanent Adhesive Roller (663474)
- Sizzix Accessory - Ink Pad & Acrylic Block (663006)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) (663007)
- Sizzix Accessory - Multi Tool (662875)
- old book
- patterned paper
- glitter paper, gold or silver
- adhesive vellum sheet
- scrapbook ephemera
- scrapbook chipboard
- Crystal Drops (Tonic Studios Nuvo)
I used an old book to create my mini album for Christmas. A great way to upcycle old books!
I used a old book as is, I just adding my photos, die-cuts, decorate papers and embellishments to the pages.
This would be great if you're giving the scrapbook as a gift!
Checkout this video where I'll take you through the process of making this Christmas Altered Book Mini Album! Enjoy!