- Why am I getting an ‘invalid’ message when entering competitions or downloading free patterns? If you get an error message when entering your email into a content form on the Sizzix website, try refreshing the page. You should also check your email is spelt correctly.
- Why am I getting an ‘invalid’ message or unable to proceed after entering address when ordering? Please check your address and make sure each line of your address doesn't exceed the 30 character limit.
- What can I do if I’m seeing an issue on a Sizzix webpage? There are a few things you can try yourself, before contacting customer service. 1. Refresh the page 2. Clear your browser cache 3. Log in or out of your account 4. Try and complete the action using an alternative browser 5. Try and complete the action on another device
- Is Sizzix a secure website? Yes, the Sizzix website uses a secure server during the process of online checkout and specifically when collecting credit card data.
- Can I place a wholesale order online at Sizzix? No, please visit www.ellisontrade.com for UK/EU/ROW trade orders and www.ellisonretailers.com for US/Canada/LATAM trade orders.
- Why can't I order from the Sizzix website? We are sorry you have not been able to shop for so long. We have been working hard behind the scenes to make sure that you have the best shopping experience possible when ordering from Sizzix. We're happy to announce we can ... Read More
- I am a European customer, why can't I order from Sizzix? We are sorry you have not been able to shop for so long, but we've been working on providing the best customer journey for you. We're happy to announce we can now resume shipping to a limited number of European ... Read More
- What is the Sizzix Angel Policy? A brief overview of our Angel Policy. Your Craftwork must not be a direct copy of the Sizzix die design or product. If you are using a Sizzix product or die design for personal sales, you must personally ensure you create this ... Read More