Website & App FAQs
- Why am I getting an ‘invalid’ message when entering competitions or downloading free patterns? If you get an error message when entering your email into a content form on the Sizzix website, try refreshing the page. You should also check your email is spelt correctly.
- Why am I getting an ‘invalid’ message or unable to proceed after entering address when ordering? Please check your address and make sure each line of your address doesn't exceed the 30 character limit.
- What can I do if I’m seeing an issue on a Sizzix webpage? There are a few things you can try yourself, before contacting customer service. 1. Refresh the page 2. Clear your browser cache 3. Log in or out of your account 4. Try and complete the action using an alternative browser 5. Try and complete the action on another device
- Is Sizzix a secure website? Yes, the Sizzix website uses a secure server during the process of online checkout and specifically when collecting credit card data.
- Can I place a wholesale order online at Sizzix? No, please visit www.ellisontrade.com for UK/EU/ROW trade orders and www.ellisonretailers.com for US/Canada/LATAM trade orders.
- Who can download the app? The Sizzix app is currently available to download on both IOS and Android. It's available to download in all regions, with the exception of USA, Canada and South America. To download the app on IOS, follow this Read More
- What should I do if I’ve forgotten my password on the Sizzix App? Here's a hint: The login you use for your app account is the same as the one used on the website. Still not sure... your password can be reset from either the app, or from the website itself. Simply select the option ‘Forgotten my password’ and follow the steps.
- What should I do if my app is crashing or cannot be opened? Here's some things you can try... 1. Restart the app, closing it down completely. 2. Check the app store for updates to the app. 3. Uninstall and reinstall the app on your device. 4. Contact us, providing the device type, the version of the app you are using, screenshots of the issue along with a detailed explanation of the problem.