Articles by tag "Sizzix"
Items 31-40 of 143
- Why am I getting an ‘invalid’ message when entering competitions or downloading free patterns? If you get an error message when entering your email into a content form on the Sizzix website, try refreshing the page. You should also check your email is spelt correctly.
- Why am I getting an ‘invalid’ message or unable to proceed after entering address when ordering? Please check your address and make sure each line of your address doesn't exceed the 30 character limit.
- What can I do if I’m seeing an issue on a Sizzix webpage? There are a few things you can try yourself, before contacting customer service. 1. Refresh the page 2. Clear your browser cache 3. Log in or out of your account 4. Try and complete the action using an alternative browser 5. Try and complete the action on another device
- Is Sizzix a secure website? Yes, the Sizzix website uses a secure server during the process of online checkout and specifically when collecting credit card data.
- Can I place a wholesale order online at Sizzix? No, please visit www.ellisontrade.com for UK/EU/ROW trade orders and www.ellisonretailers.com for US/Canada/LATAM trade orders.
- How do I create an account? You can create an account here, using Facebook, Google or your email address. Remember to sign up for our newsletter to be up to date with our latest product launches, competitions events and sales!
- I've forgotten my password, how do I login? Don't panic you can just click the 'forgotten password' link on the login page here, to reset your password.
- What does it mean to be a Sizzix member? By signing up for a Sizzix account you can save your warranty info and addresses all in one place for easier shopping! Whatsmore when you sign up for the Sizzix newsletter you can ensure you're the first to know all ... Read More