Pay Later in 30 days
- Will a Klarna credit search take place against me? Klarna may run so-called unrecorded enquiries (or soft credit searches) that do not affect credit scoring and are only visible to you and Klarna, but not visible to other lenders. Neither Klarna nor Sizzix run credit searches against you that could impact your credit rating.
- Why have I not been offered Klarna Pay later in 30 days? Although Pay later in 30 days is widely promoted it is not always universally available. The Pay later in 30 days method is automatically generated by algorithms that are dependent upon a number of ... Read More
- What happens if I cancel or return my order after using Klarna? As soon as Sizzix have accepted your cancellation/return, then Klarna will cancel the statement or refund your payment. The return will be reflected in the Klarna app immediately.
- What happens if I don’t pay for my order? Payment is due 30 days after the item is shipped. To help you pay on time, we'll alert you two days before payment is due – you'll receive a push notification from the Klarna app or email reminders to ... Read More
- I have been asked to go to the Klarna site. Is this correct? If you have chosen to Pay later in 30 days, Klarna will send you an email with further details on how to pay. Your email will contain a link to Klarna where you can settle your payment with your credit or debit card. You are always able to view payments instructions in the Klarna app.
- What do I need to provide when I make a purchase with Klarna's Pay in 30 days option? If you want to make a purchase with Klarna you need to provide your name, address and email address. For some orders you may need to provide your mobile number or date of birth, too. All ... Read More
- Have you received my payment for Klarna pay later in 30 days? If you pay by card, Sizzix will confirm your order right away. If paying by Pay later in 30 days, Klarna will send you a payment confirmation to the email address that you have used for your order. If you have made a ... Read More
- I've received a Klarna pay later in 30 days statement, but I've not yet received my goods. What should I do? You have 30 days to pay, so you don’t need to pay right away. If your due date is near and there is no sign of your goods, please fill out a contact form or call ... Read More
- What should I do if I haven’t received an email with my statement/payment information? If you do not have your statement number to hand you can log into the Klarna app or the Klarna website, where you will find all of your orders and be able to make payments.