Pay Later in 30 days
- Who is Klarna? Klarna is a Swedish payment service provider that takes end-to-end responsibility for your payment. Klarna is the provider of smooth payments to more than 200,000 online stores. Over 85 million consumers worldwide have trusted Klarna to securely handle their payments.
- What are my payment options with Klarna? Sizzix have two Klarna payment options: 3 Instalments: Payment for your Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. The first payment is ... Read More
- Can I pay before the Klarna due date? Yes. Just go to the Klarna app or log onto Klarna.com/uk and pay off early.
- What happens to my Klarna statement, when I've returned the goods? Once Sizzix has received the return (partial or full) and you have received their confirmation of this, an updated statement with an adjusted payment schedule will be sent to you by Klarna if you've made a ... Read More
- I have cancelled my order. How long will it take until I receive my Klarna refund? As soon as the store has registered your cancellation or your return, the refund will be processed within 5-7 business days.
- I have asked for a refund. How will I be refunded? Refunds shall be issued back to the debit or credit card which was originally entered at checkout.
- I still have questions regarding my Klarna payment, how can I get in touch? Visit the Klarna app or Klarna’s Customer Service page for a full list of FAQ’s, live chat and telephone options.
- How does Klarna Pay later in 30 days work? Once your order is confirmed, you'll receive an email with payment instructions within two days from Klarna. You'll then have 30 days to try on your order and only pay when you’re happy. Complete the payment ... Read More
- Am I eligible for Klarna Pay later in 30 days? To use Pay later in 30 days you must be at least 18. Whilst this option is widely promoted, Pay later in 30 days is subject to your financial circumstances. When choosing Pay later in 30 days, our assessment will not affect your credit rating.
- How can I increase my chances of being accepted for Klarna Pay later in 30 days? Klarna is unique and offers Pay later in 30 days based on a number of factors such as the order value, previous order history and item availability. If you are 18 or over, ... Read More