Pay Later in 3 Instalments
- Who is Klarna? Klarna is a Swedish payment service provider that takes end-to-end responsibility for your payment. Klarna is the provider of smooth payments to more than 200,000 online stores. Over 85 million consumers worldwide have trusted Klarna to securely handle their payments.
- How does Klarna pay later in 3 interest-free instalments work? Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments will allow you to spread the cost of your purchase over 3 equal payments. The payment for each instalment will automatically be collected from ... Read More
- Am I eligible for Klarna Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments? To use Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments you must be at least 18. Whilst this option is widely promoted, Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments is subject to your financial circumstances. When choosing Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments, our assessment will not affect your credit rating.
- How can I increase my chances of being accepted for Klarna Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments? Klarna is unique and offers pay later in 3 interest-free instalments based on a number of factors such as the order value, previous order history ... Read More
- What do I need to provide when I make a purchase with Klarna's pay in 3 instalments option? If you want to make a purchase with Klarna using Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments, you'll need to provide your mobile phone number, email address, current billing address and a debit ... Read More
- Will a credit search take place against me when using Klarna? Klarna may run so-called unrecorded enquiries (or soft credit searches) that do not affect credit scoring and are only visible to you and Klarna, but not visible to other lenders. Neither Klarna nor Sizzix run credit searches against you that could impact your credit rating.
- Why have I not been offered Klarna pay later in 3 interest-free instalments? Although Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments is widely promoted it is not always universally available. The Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments payment option is ... Read More
- What are my payment options with Klarna? Sizzix have two Klarna payment options: 3 Instalments: Payment for your Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. The first payment is ... Read More
- What happens if I cancel or return my order after paying with Klarna? As soon as Sizzix have accepted your cancellation/return, Klarna will cancel any future scheduled payments as well as refund any amounts due. The return will be reflected in the Klarna app immediately.
- What happens if I don’t pay Klarna for my order? Klarna will automatically attempt to collect your payment for your Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments purchase at Sizzix from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. If we are unable ... Read More