- How do I use Klarna Financing? When you shop online, Klarna’s system reviews each order to determine which payment options are available to you. If Financing is offered, simply select this option. The first time you shop with Financing you will be asked to ... Read More
- I have chosen Klarna financing. I been asked to go to the Klarna site. Is this correct? If you have chosen to pay with Financing by Klarna, Klarna will send you an email with further details on how to pay.
- Can I pay less than the amount owed to Klarna each month? You can at any time choose to pay your minimum payment instead of your interest-saver payment. Your monthly minimum payment is the amount to be paid to avoid incurring late fees on your Klarna Account. ... Read More
- Do I need to be 18 to shop with Klarna? Financing is only available to people aged 18 or over and is an online exclusive payment method.
- How do I manage my Klarna Account? Log in to the Klarna App or the Klarna website at any time day or night, to review your purchases and settle your monthly statement. If you need further assistance, you can contact Klarna’s Customer Service team.
- How can I increase my chances of being accepted for Financing? Klarna is unique and offers Pay later based on a number of factors such as the order value, previous order history and item availability. If you are 18 or over, you can improve your ... Read More