Festive Gift Tube
- Download our Christmas papers and wrap it around your recycled crisp tube.
- Use sticky tape to securely glue down the edges.
- Cut a length of ribbon long enough to fit around the tube and to make a bow.
- Then cut the ribbon into a mermaid tail finish
- Finish by adding your gifts into your newly decorated Christmas tube.
- Using Framelits circle die set, cut out a circle of the shrink plastic.
- Then using the non-shiny side, decorate your circle using the permanent pens.
- Once nicely decorated, using the heat tool start to shrink the plastic.
- Make sure to flatten down once it has finished shrinking.
- Then once it has cooled, open your paper clip and using the glue gun glue down one side onto the back of the circle.
- Once dried, it is ready to hang onto your tree!
- Measure out and cut your piece of string so it is long enough to wrap around your tree.
- Then start gluing your pasta onto the string using the glue gun.
- Creating the flower buds- selected a few flower buds, twist together then secure with masking tape.
- Make sure to glue the middle of the pasta onto the string.
- Once all stuck down, start to add PVA glue onto each piece of pasta and sprinkle over your glitter.
- Continue until all the pastas are decorated.
- Let it dry, and there you have a quick, easy and pretty Christmas decoration!