Create a card for all occasions.
Other Supplies: Double-Sided Tape Adhesive, Ranger Distress Ink Pads (Assorted Colors), Stamp (Sentiment)
- Cut a desired size square of ivory cardstock for a card front panel. Die-cut out of stencil film the star background from the Falling Stars die set. With the Blending Tool and chosen Distress Inks, stencil a light starry background on the ivory panel. Cut a desired card base size from Bluebell cardstock. Fold the panel in half to create the card base. Center and adhere the ivory panel to the front of the card base with double-sided tape.
- Die-cut out of the Arctic Sky cardstock the letters “P E A C E” from the Alphanumeric Shadow Upper die set. With the Blending Tool, blend a darker blue Distress Ink towards the top of each letter.
- Die-cut out of Bluebell cardstock the shadow outlines of the letters “P E A C E” from the Alphanumeric Shadow Upper die set. Mount the Arctic Sky letters into the Bluebell shadow outlines and secure each letter element together on the back side with tape.
- Die-cut out of silver glitter Opulent Cardstock a variety of stars from the Falling Stars die set.
- Adhere the phrase “Peace” to the center of the ivory card front panel with foam tape. Adhere the various stars on top of and surround the phrase with liquid adhesive and foam tape as desire.