You will need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (Limited Edition) (UK Version) (662965)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) (663007)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Essential Tags (662578)
- Card base
- Pebbles Inc. Embellishments and patterned paper.
- Foam adhesive
- Adhesive Tape Runner
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink and blending tool
- White string
- Sewing Machine and thread
Hey everyone, it's Raquel here with you today sharing a fun card featuring the Essential Tags Bigz die as a main element on the card base. The inspiration for this card struck when I saw the arrangement of tags on the cover of the packaging. I then had the idea to create a feature on a card base using a similar nestled design which once arranged I would be able to embellish.
The video below demonstrates the process of how this card came together:
To embellish the card I used stickers and ephemera die cut pieces from my scrapbooking stash and added little accents to each most of the tag bases. I cut the tag design on two different double sided patterned papers so I could arrange and distribute the colours and patterns.
Happy making! See you this time next week.