World Cup Home Decor
With 2 boys in the house the excitement for the World Cup is mounting so today I am sharing a bit of home decor to brighten their room during the World Cup.
If you fancy getting your home football ready here is what you will need:
Here is how it was made:
- Take a sheet of black cardstock and a sheet of white cardstock. From the white die cut the hexagons.
2. Adhere the hexagons as shown.
3. Using the circle Framelits die cut a circle around the hexagons.
4. Die cut the heart from mount board and red cardstock.
5. Die cut the word 'Football' and '2018'.
6. Die cut the grass from the Magical Unicorn Die Set.
7. Adhere the numbers, football and grass to the heart and add the wash tape.
8. Take a strip of blue and green cardstock and adhere to the light blue base.
9. Adhere all the die cut elements to the base card.
Why not try and make these in your teams favourite team colours?
Until next week ...