Winter Sweater card - VIDEO
It's Anna here to share some ideas using Sizzix products.
Today I share with you an easy to follow tutorial for this Christmas card. The Big Shot machine and die sets will make this an easy DIY project for your handmade holiday: Winter Sweater card – VIDEO.
You Will Need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) (662220)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Winter Leaves (663425)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10PK - Winter Elements (663412)
- Sizzix 3-D Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Folk Art Pattern (663613)
- Sizzix Making Essential - Permanent Adhesive Roller (663474)
- Sizzix Accessory - Ink Pad & Acrylic Block (663006)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) (663007)
- Sizzix Making Essential - Foam Tape (663709)
- Sizzix Accessory – Permanent Pens, 12PK (Assorted Colours) (663056)
- Sizzix Accessory - Multi Tool (662875)
- Sizzix Multi-Tool Accessory - Blending Tool w/Replacement Sponge (662880)
- patterned paper
- Distress ink
- sentiment stamp
In this video, I'll take you through the process of making this Christmas card! Enjoy!