Warm Winter Wishes
Hi everyone, how are you? Today I want to show you another Christmas card. Most of the cards I'm making at the moment are Christmas cards. How many do you have to make?
For this card I used the gorgeous Frozen Forest collection by Studio Light. The dies I used are of course from Sizzix.
I made an easel card. I really love this shape of the card because you can add a lot of dies and embellishments.
- Sizzix® Big Shot™ Express Machine Only (660850)
- Sizzix® Accessory - Precision Base Plate for Intricate Thinlits™ Dies (660320)
- Sizzix® Accessory - Die Brush & Foam Pad for Wafer-Thin Dies (660513)
- Sizzix® Thinlits™ Die Set 14PK - Paper Snowflakes, Mini (661599)
- Sizzix® Thinlits™ Die Set 3PK - Mixed Media Christmas (661602)
At the bottom of the card I used the gorgeous Sizzix® Thinlits™ Die Set 14PK - Paper Snowflakes, Mini (661599), aren't they gorgeous? In this package you'll find 14 dies with snowflakes. I die-cut them from white glitter paper.
All the snowflakes will have different sizes and shapes, so it's really gorgeous for the decoration on your cards. I added them behind the vintage picture.
Do you see the gorgeous Sizzix® Thinlits™ Die Set 3PK - Mixed Media Christmas (661602)? I used it right on the designpapers and added some white card behind it, so you will see the gorgeous pattern.
The paper die-cuts are all from the Frozen Forest collection by Studio Light. For the decoration of this card I added some metal corners, snowballs and ribbon.
I hope that I can give you some inspiration with this card. With you all a very nice and lovely day.
Hugs Jenine xXx