Vintage VW Van Christmas Card
Hi everybody, Leanne here with my very first Christmas make, and I thought some card inspiration was a good place to start! One of the trends I absolutely adore this year is the Vintage Christmas trend. Think colourful pastels, old vintage toy cars with bottle brush trees and doe-eyed deers.
You will need:
Sizzix Big Shot Machine
14 x 14cm white card blank
14 x 14cm pale blue card cover
Card stock in white, pale pink, pale blue, green, red, silver, black, white glitter
Fine tip PVA glue
Spray mount or Stix 2 double sided adhesive sheet
Red & white baker's twine
Stix 2 double sided foam pads
Step by Steps
- Cover card front with 14 x 14 pale blue card using spray mount or adhesive sheet. Ensure sides match up.
- Using the tree from the 'Sizzix Thinlits - Home for the Holidays' die set, die-cut 6 trees from white glittered card and glue centrally to either side of the card front using PVA.
- Using images as a guide, die-cut all elements of campervan using all three die sets and construct with PVA. Wrap and tie a small piece of twine around the Christmas tree to decorate.
- with double side foam pads, peel off backing and mount onto card.
- Finally, die-cut your sentiment from white card and stick with PVA.