Vintage Floral Card
Hello... it's Monday already! I hope you had a good weekend.
Today I am sharing a quick tutorial on how to create this vintage style card using the new Sizzix Bigz Die Flower, Heart & Soul.
I love large flower dies, they are great for cardmaking, scrapbooking and home decor. Today I have decided to use the Sizzix Bigz Die Flower, Heart & Soul to create a card.
Here is the material list and photograph instructions.
Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
1. Round the corners of the card blank trim patterned paper slightly smaller. Trim a strip of patterned paper the same length as the card and ink the edges of each.
2. Die-cut the Sizzix Bigz Feathered Duo from glitter card and ink the edges.
3. Die-cut the flower in coordinating patterned papers, ink the edges and round the petals.
4. Using a glue gun piece all the flowers together.
6. To embellish the card and add the finishing touches place a resin flower into the centre of the flower and adhere some sequins around the flower.
You could totally change the look of this card by using a bright palette of colours.
I hope you liked todays project. As always if you have any questions please feel free to get in touch.
Until next week ...