Using Dies on your Traveler's Notebook Layout
You Will Need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (Limited Edition) (UK Version) (662965)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 9PK - Card, Donut Fold-a-Long (662725)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 27PK - Floral Banner (662679)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles (657551)
- Sizzix Accessory - Standard Magnetic Platform for Wafer-Thin Dies (656499)
- Sizzix Accessory - Die Pick (656380)
- Sizzix Accessory - Multi Tool (662875)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) (663007)
- Traveler's Notebook (Creattive Compagnie – Manùdori)
- Patterned papers (Crate Paper - Snow and Cocoa - Douillet)
- Ink pad
This is Anna, and it’s my turn to share something creative with you all.
I created a Traveler’s Notebook Layout to share with you today, and I documented a cute photo of my cute coffee cup and some Italian pastries, from my insert “Favorite Things”. I have chosen to do this insert for don’t forget to appreciate the little moments of my life.
To make my page, I decided to cover the left hand side with a piece of patterned paper, and then I added my photo to the middle of the page. Underneath the photo, I added a die cut heart and a little sentence stamped.
I was straight away drawn to the faboulus Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Card, Donut Fold-a-Long and I knew that I wanted to use it on my project. I have used this Die Set for cut out the donut and the “Sweet” on this layout. It was perfect for my title work!
I finished the layout off with a few of the twigs from Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Floral Banner. These add the perfect finishing touch!
It's hard to go too wrong when you have some gorgeous Die sets to work with.
Here is an overview from start to finish of all the steps.