Tiny Felt Bags
This is Jasleen, and it’s my turn to share a new Sizzix project with you all today.
Supplies from sizzix.co.uk:
Other Supplies :
Felt fabric - white, pink, yellow, green
Needle, white thread, sequins, fabric glue and Baker’s twine.
Making Process :-
For Making a bow :-
- The Sizzix Bigz Bow Die includes two different designs of bows. The one which I used here consists of three pieces which can be very easily assembled as shown in the pictures below.
For making a felt pouch:
- For making one pouch, I obtained two die cuts from the white felt fabric using the largest scalloped oval framelits die.
- Then I hand stitched them together , making sure to add the braided Baker’s twine (to be used as a handle) , stitching all the way uptil the opposite side, including the other half of the Baker’s twine handle here. Leave the other half unstiched to serve as the pouch opening.
- After I was done stitching,I inverted the stitched pieces inside out, added the bow in the middle and embellished the pouch with some white sequins. And our little pouch is ready.
- I made three such mini felt bags/pouches :)
I think these are perfect for keeping business cards, credit or ATM cards, etc. And they are not very difficult to make. Let me tell you, I’m not into stitching at all. In fact this is my first home sewn craft project. So, if I can make them, you can too. :) What do you think?
That’s all from my side today. Hope you enjoyed this post.
See you all next week. :)
Happy Crafting !