Christmas crafting is officially upon us here at Sizzix central so lets start with a quick look at some of Mr. Holtz' new collection...
You will need
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine 660200)
- Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Fold-Up Bows (662415)
- Thinlits Die Set 12PK - Gift Tags (662423)
- Thinlits Die Set 9PK - Festive Greens (662425)
- Thinlits Die Set 2PK - Retro Merry Christmas (662420)
- Thinlits Die Set 11PK - Mini Christmas Things (662418)
- Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Village Christmastime (662424)
- Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Winter Wonderland (662426)
- Thinlits Die Set 6PK - Gift Card Package (662417)
- Bigz Die - Lamp Post (662428)
- Texture Fades Embossing Folder - Birch (662431)
- Texture Fades Embossing Folder - Simple Snowflakes (662432)
- Texture Fades Embossing Folder - Poinsettias (662433)
- Assorted plain card stock
- Patterned Paper -Simple Stories/Winter Wonderland
All of the following projects were featured on the Hochanda shopping channel on September the 4th and 5th and I hope that Tim Holtz doesn't mind me taking festive liberties with his name in the title!
This was a super-popular die set on the show with both viewers and presenters and it's not hard to see why. The perfect way to present a gift card.
A great set of embossing folders and I'm particularly loving the birch bark pattern.
The Mini Christmas Things set is made up of 11 different dies... here are just five of them.
...and here are the other six. Everyone particularly loved the little cocoa mug and gingerbread man.
What's not to love about this Santa die?
Another classic Bigz die from Tim.
the top picture features cards made using the Festive Greens set and the bottom picture features the tag collection and some of the mini dies.
Winter Wonderland set here in all it's glory with the wicked snowy background die included in the set.
Last but not least the Retro Merry Christmas and Fold-up bows dies.
Let me know which ones you would like me to feature as a step by step blog post and I'll see what I can do?
Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon