Retro car Frame art
Hello everyone, this is Anna!
Today I have a Retro car Frame art to show you. This is a one-of-a-kind piece of DIY art! A wall decor idea for child’s rooms.
Let me show you how easily it's done!
You Will Need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (Limited Edition) (UK Version) (662965) or Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) (662220)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cutting Pads, Extended, 1 Pair (655267)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Retro Car (662971)
- Sizzix Bigz XL Die - Alphabet (662967)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) (663007)
- Picture Frame
- Enamel Dots
Fill your child’s walls with amazing, one-of-a-kind art and décor. Need a little inspiration? This amazing wall décor idea for child’s rooms are practically guaranteed to fan your creative flames!
A great way to make a home decor for the room of boys or girls is to use the cute Retro car to create a frame art.
I have used some Sizzix Dies on this project: Sizzix Bigz Die - Retro Car (662971) and Sizzix Bigz XL Die - Alphabet (662967)
- Remove the glass and mat from the frame.
- Trim a piece of cardstock to fit inside the frame to form a background.
- Die-cut the retro car shapes from the cardstock and cardboard. Use cardboard to give select shapes dimension.
- Assemble and apply the retro car on the background.
- Die-cut the letters to create the “let's go” using Sizzix Bigz XL Die - Alphabet, and apply.
- Embellish with enamel dots and an arrow sticker.