Quilted Style Scrapbook Layout
Hi everyone, Anna is here with a tutorial for a quilted style scrapbook layout.
You Will Need:
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (Limited Edition) (UK Version) (662965)
- Sizzix Accessory - Paper Sculpting Kit (662225)
- Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours) (663007)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 17PK - Summer Time (662547)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 9PK - Tags (662838)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 27PK - Floral Banner (662679)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - Pocket Frame (662690)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Sentiments (662668)
- Patterned paper
- Glitter paper
- Ink pad
- Sewing machine
This scrapbook layout is such a great way to use up those little scraps. This is also a fun way to use some of your favorite die sets to create the embellisments and title! Sizzix has such wonderful accessories, dies and tools to help you create your perfect project.
I created this page with my creative friend. Each of us has made a different page, with our own personality. We found a quilt on Pinterest and fell in love with the geometric design. So my scrapbook layout has a quilt-like look.
I used 11-12 different patterned papers plus 3 cardstock from Sizzix Accessory - Cardstock Sheets, 80PK (20 Colours).
I arranged the squares in a diagonal. If you'd like, add machine or hand stitching.
Next, I added my photo and add the title, I use the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Sentiments. I added embellishments: I used an embellishment that I had created here. Then with the two sets Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 17PK - Summer Time and Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 27PK - Floral Banner I made other small details.
This creative layout will definitely be motivating to use up the fun scraps you have on hand.
I give you a step-by-step tutorial how to put this layout together: