Pom Pom Garland
I have so many ideas for pom pom makes but this week I am making a pom pom garland.
You will need:
How to make:
- Take the second smallest pom pom maker, wrap around the wool until half of the pom pom make is full.
2. Repeat with the second half and close both sides together.
3. Tie the wool around the centre and trim both sides.
4. Tidy up the pom pom with scissors.
5. Repeat with the required number of pom poms.
6. Take a long piece of wool and thread the darning needle. Thread through each pom pom and tie a loop at each end.
A really good, simple project and one that you can complete in front of the TV during the winter nights.
Until next week ...