I am such a planner nerd it was only a matter of time I used my Sizzix Big Shot to decorate my new Kikki K planner.
Planner 'dashboards' are the inside cover of your planner and usually indicate the theme and colour scheme for the rest of the planner. I decided to make all my own inserts and dividers for the planner in a grey and pink palette.
Here is a list of all the supplies I used to decorate my planner dashboard:
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Tribal Hearts
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Speech Bubbles
- Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Candy Hearts
- Glue Stick
- Dear Lizzie Thickers - Gold Foil on Foam Letter Stickers
- Pale Pink Glitter Tape by Heidi Swapp Marquee Love
- Fiskars Single Hole Punch
- Craft Asylum Scrapbooking Papers