One Sloth - Three Ways
This week I have had great fun playing with Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Sloth.
I have created 3 cards in total. Here I will share a photo tutorial to show you how to make one of the cards:
You will need:
Water Colour Cardstock
How to make:
- Trim a cardstock panel and spinkle Brusho's. Spritz with water and dry.
- Die cut and piece together the sloth.
- Stamp and heat emboss the sentiment . Trim the sentiment. Adhere the sloth and sentiment onto the cardstock panel.
- Apply 2 shades of green to the cardstock. Spritz with water and dry.
- Die cut the leaves and repeat with the orange flowers.
- Adhere the leaves and flowers to the panel.
- Mat and layer onto yellow cardstock and adhere to a card blank.
Until next week ...