My Little House Box & Card Set
Greetings from India!
This is Jasleen, and today I’m sharing a cute little gift box and a card set I made using Sizzix Thinlits My Little House die set by Sophie Guilar.
Here’s what I made:-
Supplies from sizzix.co.uk:-
Other supplies used:
Card stock- Neenah white classic
Pattern Paper—Lawn Fawn Polka dots
Pearls, white ribbon, etc.
My Little house die set contains 8 pieces of dies and the resulting box stands about 11 centimeters tall and 5.5 centimeters wide. I’ll show you how I made this box and card set using just the dies from this pack.
For Making The Box :-
- I die cut two pieces of the main body of the house from an A4 sheet of patterned paper.
- Before assembling them together, I folded it along the score lines. The best part I like about using this die is that you not only get a clean die cut, but it is also scored at the suitable places so folding and assembling becomes super easy.
- Then I assembled it by gluing the tab of one piece to the edge of the other piece, in such a way, that the tab tucks cleanly inside. (see the picture)
- Now bring the box together by gluing the tabs to the edges and there you get a cute little goodie box ready.
- I embellished it with the help of tiny dies such as a door, window, flower, heart, etc available in the pack.
For Making the card:-
- I adhered the co-ordinating pattern paper over the card base.
- Adhered a piece of black card stock over the pattern paper base. Heat embossed a sentiment in the corner in such a way that it peeks through the ‘window’
- Die cut for square pieces from a card panel to form a ‘window’.
- Mounted the window panel over the card base and embellished it using the tiny flower and heart die cuts and pearls.
I totally adore this ‘My little house’ die set. I think it makes for a very cute party favour and if you club it with a card, it makes a perfect gifting option too. :)
That’s all from my side today. Hope you enjoyed my post.
Have a beautiful week ! :)